- Tiếng Việt
iOS Tips and Solutions – IOTransfer
IOTransfer here provides you with very useful tips and solutions for better iOS transfer, clean, video download & convert, GIF creation and more. Download IOTransfer now for a much easier and better experience on iOS management.
Works in Windows 7/8/8.1/10,
iOS 8 and later
- Best Free Movie Apps for iPhone/iPad
- How to Download Videos on iPhone from Safari
- How to Download YouTube Videos to MP3 on iPhone and iPad
- 3 Quick Ways to Download All Instagram Photos from Any User
- Download Videos from Twitch to PC/iPhone/iPad
- Top 8 Websites to Download Free Music to iPhone/iPod/iPad 2018
- 3 Ways to Extract Audio from Videos on Your iPhone
- 3 Ways to Clear Facebook Cache on iPhone 7 (Permanent Solution)
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Windows 7/8/10
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Another iOS Device
Download YouTube Video as MP3 Now
3 Simple Ways to Download All Instagram Photos
Wirelessly Transfer Files between iPhone and PC
Free Up More Space to Get a Faster iPhone Experience
- How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone
- Transferring apps from iPhone to iPhone can be a biggest concern for iPhone users sometime. The best way to accomplish this would be through either iCloud or iTunes. Reading the following steps make sure transfer all your apps from one iPhone to another.
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac - iCloud Photo Library, AirDrop, iPhoto, Photos App and IOTransfer
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac? Transfer iPhone photos to PC for backup and delete them from your iPhone can free up space on iPhone.If you are Mac users, this article will introduce you how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac with iPhoto, Photos App and IOTransfer.
- What is AirDrop? - A Definitive Guide on How to Use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad/Mac
- AirDrop is an application on Apple devices including iPhone, iPad and Mac, which allows you to transfer files between iPhones, iPads, and Macs both quickly and easily. Here we are going to teach how to use AirDrop to transfer photos and files.
- How to delete songs from your iPod?
- Deleting a song from your iPod is the biggest problem one could have. Here, we have discussed different methods using which you can delete songs from your iPod, to make space for new ones.
- iPhone Camera Features, Tips & Tricks: All You Need to Know About iPhone Camera and Photos
- iPhone has been becoming one of the most widely used cameras that people use it to take pictures almost every day. we are going to talk about iPhone camera features, tips and tricks in the following article.
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
- If you are using iPhone and accidentally delete messages and lose important information. Don't worry, there are a few options out there to retrieve deleted text messages.
- How to Set Up Your New iPhone
- You got a new iPhone! Here is the definitive guide on how to set up your new iPhone 6, 6s Plus and iPhone SE.
- iPhone Not Showing Up on Computer, How to Fix It?
- If your iPhone just does not showing up as a portable device on Windows computer properly. In this article, we are going to introduce you some methods to fix iPhone not showing up on computer issue.
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer (Windows & Mac)
- How to transfer music from iPhone to computer? iTunes doesn’t allow users to copy music files from iOS devices to computer. If you want to transfer music from your iPhone to your PC/Mac, now you can make use of IOTransfer and transfer music files with few simple clicks.
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone Easily
- How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? As the best iTunes alternative, in this article, a more convenient iPhone transfer software will be provided to help you transfer any photos from PC to iPhone with much ease!
- iPhone Tips: How to Block and Unblock a Number on iPhone
- How to block and unblock a number on iPhone? If you have someone or some annoying numbers that you don’t want to receive calls or messages from, now we give you tips to block numbers on iPhone. We will also show you how to unblock a number on iPhone, just in case you change mind.
- How to Move iPhone Photo to Ubuntu - Ubuntu iPhone Photo Transfer
- Ubuntu iPhone photo transfer is possible. Read this article to learn how to copy/move/transfer iPhone photo to Ubuntu. Transfer photos from iPhone 7/6s/6 plus to Ubuntu easily and safely.
- How to install iTunes on Ubuntu Linux Using Wine
- As you may know, iTunes isn’t available for Ubuntu Linux as a native application. But still you’re able to install it using tools like WINE or PlayOnLinux. You have to note that each version of iTunes may give you different user experience on Wine.
- How to Use iTunes Like a Boss (Part II)
- Previously we’ve discussed some cool iTunes functions and features. In this article we’ll list out some more handy tips to make the most out of iTunes.
- [Tips] How to Install Cydia Tweaks without Jailbreak iPhone
- If you are a fan of Cydia but have an iPhone which hasn't been jailbroken. Read this tutorial and learn how to install Cydia Tweaks without jailbreak.
- 4 Secret iPhone Hacks
- So, do you think you’ve experienced the full power of iPhone? May be you haven’t yet!
- How to Transfer Files from Your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to PC
- You can easily transfer files between PC and your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using iTunes or IOTransfer. In this article, we will discuss how to transfer files from the device of your choice to a PC based on Windows OS.
- Why Can’t I Find Low Power Mode on iPad After Updating to iOS 9
- Low Power Mode of iO9 is a cool new feature Apple added which promise you an additional 1 hour of battery backup until you charge iPhone.
- How to Fix the Stuck on Apple Logo Issue During iOS 9/9.2/9.2.1 Update
- This is quite common and an annoying problem that may put some people into panic and start worrying about their hardware. If you are updating to a new iOS find the phone is stuck on Apple logo, try these workarounds.
- How to Backup Your iPhone Photos
- People take pictures with iPhone almost everyday. It would be a great frustrating if the photos were lost because of system update, crash, hardware failure or stolen issue. Backup iPhone photos regularly can totally help you stay away from the mess.
- Top Tips
- iOS 12 Tips
- iOS 11 Settings
- Camera & Photos
- iPhone to PC Transfer
- iPhone to iPhone Transfer
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- Free Tools
- Free Online GIF Maker
- YouTube Video Downloader
- Facebook Video Downloader
- Instagram Video Downloader
- Twitter Video Downloader
- Vimeo Video Downloader
- HEIC to JPG Converter
- Instagram Photo Downloader