- Tiếng Việt
iOS Tips and Solutions – IOTransfer
IOTransfer here provides you with very useful tips and solutions for better iOS transfer, clean, video download & convert, GIF creation and more. Download IOTransfer now for a much easier and better experience on iOS management.
Works in Windows 7/8/8.1/10,
iOS 8 and later
- Best Free Movie Apps for iPhone/iPad
- How to Download Videos on iPhone from Safari
- How to Download YouTube Videos to MP3 on iPhone and iPad
- 3 Quick Ways to Download All Instagram Photos from Any User
- Download Videos from Twitch to PC/iPhone/iPad
- Top 8 Websites to Download Free Music to iPhone/iPod/iPad 2018
- 3 Ways to Extract Audio from Videos on Your iPhone
- 3 Ways to Clear Facebook Cache on iPhone 7 (Permanent Solution)
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Windows 7/8/10
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Another iOS Device
Download YouTube Video as MP3 Now
3 Simple Ways to Download All Instagram Photos
Wirelessly Transfer Files between iPhone and PC
Free Up More Space to Get a Faster iPhone Experience
- How to Uninstall iOS 12 Beta without Data Loss
- Don’t want to use or receive data updates? You can uninstall iOS 12 Beta and go back to iOS 11 or just install iOS 12 stable update. Read on to see how.
- 7 Tips on How to Speed up iPhone for iOS 12
- An iPhone as old as iPhone 5s can get the latest iOS 12, but you may find it runs very slow. Here are 7 tips to help you speed up iPhone for iOS 12.
- 15 Lines of CSS Code Will Force Restart iPhone iPad iOS 12
- Do you know that the CSS code can restart and crash iPhone iPad iOS 12? The article shows you the details of CSS code web attack on iPhone iPad iOS 12.
- iOS 12 Won’t Install, Use These 5 Methods to Fix
- iOS 12 won’t install? As long as your device is compatible with iOS 12, you can follow the steps here to fix it and install iOS 12 on your iPhone or iPad successfully.
-  How to Update to iOS 12 on iPhone and iPad
- The final release of iOS 12 is around the corner. Many users who use iPhone/iPad for the first time may have no ideas how to update to iOS 12. In the following tutorial, the steps will be shown.
- [Updated] Top 10 iOS 12 Potential Problems Found So Far and Quick Fixes
- The article lists the top 10 potential iOS 12 problems found so far and shows possible solutions to solve them. Check these 10 common iOS 12 problems and fixes before upgrading to iOS 12.
- Not Enough Space to Update iPhone to iOS 12 – 3 Quick Fixes
- iOS 12 update require 2 to 2.5 GB of free space. If you have not enough space to update iPhone to iOS 12, here are 3 easy solutions for iOS update failed
- Apple Will Support Third-party Navigation Apps in CarPlay iOS 12
- At the latest WWDC, Apple announced that third-party navigation Apps in CarPlay iOS 12 will be supported. In the following article, you will learn the detailed information about the changes.
- How to Use Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12 – Detailed Guide
- Siri Shortcuts in iOS is a hotly expected feature. Let’s take a look at how the Shortcuts app works. Learn how to create a new shortcut and add it to Siri command.
- How to Edit Music Tags on iPhone – Song Names, Artists and Albums
- If you’re wondering how to edit music tags on iPhone but can’t find a way around it. This tutorial is probably what you need. Here, you will learn some most practical methods to get it done.
- Use Screen Time in iOS 12 to Get Stronger Parental Controls
- Screen Time in iOS 12 can help you get stronger controls for your kids. The article shows how to use Screen Time in iOS 12 to manage your children’s iPhone or iPad usage.
- iOS 12 Privacy Security Preview – Safer User Experience When Using iPhone
- To protect users private data has been Apple’s major concern for long. This time, we’re going to have a preview of the newest iOS 12 privacy security techniques and see what changes will be brought.
- Voice Memos in iOS 12: How to Use It for iPad and iPhone
- Voice Memos is redesigned in iOS 12. This useful audio recording app now is available on both iPhone and iPad, and you are able to keep your voice memo recordings in sync across all of your iOS devices with iCloud.
- How to Use Augmented Reality Measure App in iOS 12
- Reality is a new feature in iOS 12 that allows you to measure objects using your iPhone camera. Learn to use Augmented reality Measure app in iOS 12
- How to Add Personality to FaceTime in iOS 12
- Want to add personality to FaceTime in iOS 12 to have a more exciting chat with friends? The article shows you how to add personality to FaceTime in iOS 12.
- iOS 12 Notification Preview – The Most Useful Notification Features Roll out
- The final version of iOS 12 will be released in September this year. This time, we’re going to have a preview on the distinctive notification system in iOS 12 to find out how powerful it is.
- How to Create Memoji on iOS 12 – the Most Detailed Guide
- If you’re still wondering how to create Memoji on iOS 12, in this article, the most detailed steps will be provided to learn the process better.
- How to Add Personality to Messages on iOS 12
- Want to express yourself better with personal messages? Learn how to add personality to messages on iOS 12 to make your messages stand out.
- How to Make Group Facetime Call on iOS 12
- Apple finally added group Facetime call feature on iOS 12, making group Facetime call is possible now! Cannot wait to try this feature with your friends and families? We will show you how to make group Facetime call in this article!
- New Features in iOS 12 Photos App - See What You Can Do in Photos App iOS 12
- Let’s see what you can do in Photos App iOS 12. New features in iOS 12 Photos App allow you to take different actions with your pictures by its improved suggestions.
- Top Tips
- iOS 12 Tips
- iOS 11 Settings
- Camera & Photos
- iPhone to PC Transfer
- iPhone to iPhone Transfer
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- Free Tools
- Free Online GIF Maker
- YouTube Video Downloader
- Facebook Video Downloader
- Instagram Video Downloader
- Twitter Video Downloader
- Vimeo Video Downloader
- HEIC to JPG Converter
- Instagram Photo Downloader