Have questions about IOTransfer running environment, IOTransfer operation, iOS device connection issue or others? Check the following answers to
IOTransfer frequently asked questions that will help you resolve most of your problems.
IOTransfer is a free and easy-to-use iOS file transfer and management application, which will help you transfer photos, music, videos, app and etc. across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and PC & Mac. With IOTransfer, you cannot only transfer iOS files with few simple clicks, but also manage your iOS devices easily and quickly.
· Export: transfer photos, music, videos, books, voice memos and etc. from iPhone, iPad, iPod to computer
· Import: transfer photos, music, videos, books, voice memos and etc. from computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod
· 1-Click Transfer: transfer all files and content to iTunes, PC/Mac and another iOS device with just 1 click
· Manage iOS devices: safely delete music, videos, photos, apps and other files; easily add and delete photo albums; transfer iOS content and save them as backup
Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X 10.9 or later
iOS Device Requirements
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 8 or later
Yes, IOTransfer is totally FREE. You can use IOTransfer to transfer iOS files (photos, music, videos, voice memos, books and etc.) and easily manage the content of your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
Besides, all updates are free. You will get an update reminder when we release new version.
No, IOTransfer is a desktop software program available for Windows and Mac OS. You can only install and use IOTransfer on your computer.
Yes, IOTransfer requires iTunes installed first on your Windows PC or Mac to use its features. If you don’t have iTunes installed on your computer, download the latest version of iTunes.
No, IOTransfer is a free transfer and management tool designed and developed for Apple device users only.
No Jailbreak is required to use IOTransfer on Mac/PC. IOTransfer works with any iPhone, iPad, or iPod and can instantly access most files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch just by connecting it to your computer with a USB cable.
In order to import/delete the apps on your iPhone, you should turn off the restrictions settings on your iPhone first. Please follow the steps below:
1.Go to Settings and locate General
2. Turn on Restrictions
3. Switch off Deleting Apps
If this doesn't work, please contact online support for help.
When IOTransfer on your PC doesn't recognize your connected iOS device, you can try the following steps to fix the issue:
1. Confirm the hardware and software environment.
IOTransfer supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 8 or later.
IOTransfer does not support iPod nano, shuffle, and classic.
2. IOTransfer can only detect iOS device when iTunes recognizes it successfully. If your iTunes doesn't recognize your connected iOS device, please follow the steps here.
3. Please open Control Panel, try uninstalling iTunes and its components in accordence with the following order, and then reinstalling iTunes.
2) Apple Software Update
3) Apple Mobile Device Support
5) Apple Application Support (32-bit)
6) Apple Application Support (64-bit)
4. If your iOS device can be detected by iTunes but still cannot by IOTransfer, please quit IOTransfer and relaunch it to see if it works.
5. If the problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.
Transfer all photos from iPhone to iPhone with one-click:
Step 1: Connect the two iPhones to your computer with USB cable.
Step 2: Run IOTransfer on your PC/Mac, it will display two interface of each iPhone.
Step 3: Click "Content to Device" on the interface of the iPhone you want to export photos from.
Step 4: Select "Photos", and click "Start Transfer".
Batch transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone:
Step 1: Run IOTransfer on your PC/Mac.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 3: Go to photos, select the photos you want to transfer and click "export", and save them to your computer.
Step 4: Connect the iPhone you want to import photos to.
Step 5: Go to "Photos", click "Import". IOTransfer will create a new album named IOTransfer for you to import photos. Click "OK" to continue. A Window will pop up.
Step 6: Select the photos on your computer, click "Open". Then IOTransfer will start transferring.
1. Free download, install and open IOTransfer on Mac
2. Connect your iPhone to Mac via USB cable
3. Transfer music from iPhone to Mac
· To transfer all music files from iPhone to Mac
Click “Content to Mac” > check “Music” option > click “Start Transfer”
· To transfer some selected music files
Go to Music tab > choose music files > click “Export”
To transfer music files from Mac to iPhone (eg: PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.mp3):
Step 1: connect your iPhone to Mac, and run IOTransfer
Step 2: go to Music tab and click “Import”
Step 3: select music files and import
In addition to transfer iOS files & data across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer, IOTransfer allows you to delete photos, music files, videos and etc. safely with just 1 simple click.
To delete iPhone photos via IOTransfer:
connect iPhone to computer and run IOTransfer
go to Photos > choose photos > click “Delete” button
To delete iPhone music via IOTransfer:
go to Music tab > choose music files > click Delete button
To delete iPhone videos via IOTransfer:
go to Videos tab > choose videos > click Delete
Besides, you can apply these steps to safely and easily delete iPhone apps, podcasts, books and voice memos.
Quickly and directly delete songs from your iPhone/iPad/iPod with IOTransfer:
Step 1: Connect your device iPhone/iPad/iPod to IOTransfer with USB cable.
Sep 2: Run IOTransfer on your PC/Mac, go to "Music", select the songs you want to delete, and click "Delete", continue with "Yes".
Content to iTunes is now available to transfer music, videos, podcasts and voice memos to iTunes with only 1-click
better compatibility with iTunes
improved Music and Videos modules for higher transfer success rates
optimzied UI for better user experience
fixed a rare crash when using
supports Dutch, French, German
fixes various bugs
manage files – import, export and delete photos, videos, music, books, podcasts and voice memos across iOS devices and Mac
batch transfer – 1-click to transfer files between iTunes, Mac and iOS devices in bulk
intuitive UI – offer a simple and inspiring navigation experience
support iOS 10 – optimized for the latest iOS 10