iPhone is considered as one of the most widely used cameras, and it ensures users easy operation and high quality photos. However, your iPhone storage would be eaten up very soon if you keep taking and saving photos on your iPhone. To free up iPhone storage and also keep photos for backup, you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
We talk about how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone in the previous article, and here we are going to discuss how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer in details, and introduce you 2 feasible ways to help you transfer your photos from iPhone to computer quickly and easily.
> For Mac users, check this out: how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac
IOTransfer is one of the best iOS content management and transfer tool that can offer you a simple and fast way to transfer all your photos from iPhone to computer. IOTransfer supports all popular iPhone, iPad & iPod models (iOS 7 or later required) and Window 10/8/7/Vista/XP operating system. With IOTransfer, you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer with few simple clicks.
1. Download IOTransfer, install and run the application on your Windows computer
2. Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and enjoy the transfer feature of IOTransfer
3. Go to Photos tab, and you will see all your iPhone photos, including Camera Roll, Photo Library and all other albums. Select all or some of them and click “Export” button to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
In this way, you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer without using any tool, but remember only Camera Roll photos can be transferred. If you want to transfer photos in Photo Library, Stream or other albums, we suggest you to use IOTransfer.
In the following, we take Window 10 operating system as an example.
1. Connect you iPhone to Windows computer with USB cable, and wait for computer to detect and recognize your iPhone.
2. Open “This PC” and now you can see your iPhone, double-click the folder until you see your photos.
3. Now, you can copy & paste to transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Copyright © 2017 IOTransfer.
All rights reserved. iPhone®, iPod®, Pad®, iTunes® and Mac® is trademarks of Apple Inc... IOTransfer is not a product or affiliate of Apple Inc.