Common iPhone 6 Problems and How to Fix Them (Part II)
- by Mike |Jun 23,2016..
Previously we’ve discussed some of the common iPhone 6 problems/glitches and possible solutions to overcome them. Here’s the second part of the article.
Problem#4: Red screen
This is one of the widely reported errors. Numerous iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus users have a reported this problem stating that their device’s screen turns red. Sometimes flashes red color followed by the Apple logo. Some state this problem auto resolves and others say their device remain with a red screen.
Put your device through a hard reboot cycle by pressing and holding down the Home and Power button together for a period of approximately six to seven seconds. Wait for the device to shut down and then automatically power back on. Let go off the buttons when you see the Apple logo and wait for the device to finish booting. If this doesn't help, try these methods.
- Considering the possibility that it’s a software issue, it may be caused by one of your corrupted backups. You can do a fresh restore and check it again. Use iTunes or IOTransfer to restore the device. Make sure you use the genuine cable that you got with your device.
- If the system restore doesn’t help, it’s possible that this might be a hardware issue. In this scenario, we suggest you to contact with the Apple Store nearby and arrange a replacement.
Problem#4: No SIM Card Glitch
This is another glitch that has been reported by few people. It’s quite annoying when everything is fine but your phone simply can't recognize the SIM Card. If your phone displays “Invalid SIM” or “No SIM card installed” error. Follow these steps:
- Put your iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus into Airplane Mode for 30 seconds and turn it off. Now check the network status.
- Simply restart your iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
- Make sure your SIM card is working and not damaged. Check it on a backup device or on your friend’s phone. Also, swap SIM cards with your friend and check whether their SIM card is working on your phone.
- Make sure that your iOS is fully up to date via Settings > General > About.
If the problem persists, contact your network service provider or Apple.
Problem#4: Incoming Call Screen Not Displayed
iPhone will ring and vibrate, but will not show the option to answer the call-- This is a problem that has been reported on iPhone 6 and higher models running on iOS8 and later version.
- A quick reset will fix this problem. Put your device through a hard reboot cycle by pressing and holding down the Home and Sleep/Wake Key together for a period of approximately six to seven seconds. Wait for the device to shut down and then automatically power back on. Let go off the buttons when you see the Apple logo and wait for the device to finish booting.
- If the problem persists, it is recommended to do a full restore.
Free to Manage and Transfer Files Between iOS Device and PC/Mac easily!Free Download
For Windows & Mac
- How to Print Screen on Mac >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer >>
- How to Import Videos from iPhone to Mac >>
- How to Use, Transfer and Delete Podcasts on iPhone >>
- How to Clear App Cache on iPhone >>